Monday, March 28, 2011

The Plus Side of Being Home Sick


I've had an awful stomach bug all weekend, and have lived in my bed the past three days. So far, I'm onto my third book. (: And don't even get me started on how many movies I've watched on the laptop - I lost count. Here are the ones I remember:
-Despicable Me (loveeeeed)
-Red Riding Hood (pretty good!)
-Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs (just finished watching, it was cute)
-Cirque du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant (straaaange movie, but I'm interested in reading the book now)
-Gnomeo and Juliet (ahh so adorable!)
-Life As We Know It (that one was good)
-and just about to start My Sister's Keeper (wasn't a fan of the book but I'll give the movie a shot)

It was sleeting here this morning for a few hours but has finally stopped. I'd say even though I'm missing school, it was a good day to stay home. How's Monday treating everyone else?

2 comments:

  1. Hope you’re feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get well soon! I have also seen Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs and Life As We Know It and loved them both!!

    Sleet??? Wow... It nearly summer here already! Well, no, not really, but it's definitely a lot warmer! We must have gone up to 20-something degrees Celcius today!

    Anyway, hope you are feeling better now and even better tomorrow. Stomach bugs are the worst.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love what you have to say!